Since 2003 ABL has established its sound as the industry standard. In 2007 ABL2 achieves important improvements in several key areas. Amongst new features the most important thing is the sound: The bass is improved for less muddiness. The filter has been improved to incorporate subtile nonlinear effects for additional squelch. The distortion unit has been improved with less aliasing. The controls have been calibrated to better match the response of the original. Moreover several new features are present: The new pattern analyzer which can be used to edit patterns and will even detect patterns from audio files.
The legendary silver box which is hallmark in electronic music has been recreated in AudioRealism Bass Line. Analog modeling techniques have been employed to create a DSP-algorithm that accurately emulates every aspect of the original Bass Line, from growling basses to hollow middles and beeping highs with metal rattling accents. Patterns are composed in a fashion similar to the original Bass Line using the integrated step sequencer with easy to use manipulation functions such as transpose and randomization.
* Authentic Bass Line emulation (Monophonic - 1 VCO/1 VCF/1 VCA)
* Tone generator: 5 Octaves range (C1-C5).
* Two waveforms (Sawtooth and Square wave).
* Filter type: Low pass resonant.
* Filter range: 20Hz-22kHz resonance frequency.
* Filter slope: 18 or 24dB/octave.
* Envelope control: Modulation, Decay and Accent.
* Decay time approx 0.2 - 3.5 sec.
* Internal step sequencer:
* Pattern memory: 128 Patterns.
* 1 to 64 steps per Pattern.
* Effects per step: Accent, Slide and transpose (up/down).
* Time modes: 16th notes and rest.
* Tempo range: 25-250 BPM or 1-500 BPM in Host sync mode.
* Full Midi CC control with learning function.
* Analog tuning mode.
* Integrated distortion unit.
* High pass filter (low cut).
* Rebirth RB-338 pattern import.
* Freebee pattern import/export.
* Two Midi modes (Pattern or Note).
* Sample accurate sync to VST host.
Tamanho: 5,05 mb
Servidores: 2 opções